Wednesday, 29 June 2016

stone femme shoes archive Post by: Jason Elvis Barker on June 17, 2008,

stone femme shoes archive
Post by: Jason Elvis Barker on June 17, 2008,


and of course, it was absolutely fucking wonderful.  I've had nothing but excellent feedback on the whole show.  Someone wrote saying that he would have cried his eyes out but the testosterone doesn't let him do that anymore. 

The hairs stand up on the back of my neck when I think of Sunday night. 

I thought Maja's show was outstanding, and D's of course.  Andjela and Josephine make me want to burst in two with pride when I think of them up there dancing.  And Milan was hilarious!  The whole thing was such an experience that I felt so lucky to have been there in the audience. 

I was so proud of everyone and also of Transfabulous.  I mean, when you are working on something and you are spending every evening hunched over a speadsheet wishing you weren't, it's easy to lose track of exactly why we do this stuff.  Sunday night was like "ahh.  THIS is what it's all about" 

Thank you again Jet for all your's and the rest of the gang's hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment