Sunday, 26 June 2016

stone femme shoes archive June 12, 2008

stone femme shoes archive
June 12, 2008


*still have the theme tune to hawaii 5-0 in my head*


phew.....10 hours of back to back reheasals and my head hurts.
everyone was so fantastic today...so why is it the one BITCH of a rehearsal that sticks in my head? seriously this person made me wish it was acceptable just to give them a good.hard.SLAP......it was a display of the most 'diva' like behavior that made me dream of using 'stingy' rather than 'thud' in encouraging a better attitude. .
grrrrr  >:(

ok...out.of.my.system now.......

wow TOMMORROW THE FESTIVAL STARTS woohooo....our last performer from serbia arrives ..... and i cant wait to see what the beograd crew make of the whole 'transfab' experience.

YIPEEE

i feel i may have to buy myself a particularly trashy pair of shoes to celebrate  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment